What is your use of WhatsApp now vs before COVID?
Inter-State Travel Guidelines
The following is the guideline issued by the Tripura government for the arrival of passengers to the state and the departure to other states.
- All the passengers should undergo thermal screening on the exit point.
- All passengers with foreign travel history in the last 28 days, foreign passport holders, and symptomatic passengers will be taken to the nearest health facility for sample collection. Till the results come back, they will be kept in institutional quarantine.
- All the asymptomatic passengers with a confirmed return ticket within 72 hrs of arrival will be allowed to go home with the advice of self-monitoring their health.
- Samples will be collected for all the asymptomatic passengers who are not residents of Tripura and are staying for more than 72 hrs; after sample collection, their place of stay details will be collected and they will be allowed to go home with the advice of self-monitoring.
- For all the other passengers, samples will be collected on a random basis for every 5th passenger. After collecting the sample, they will be allowed to go home with the advice of self-monitoring their health and undergo home quarantine for the next 14 days.
For full text of the guidelines, please click here.
Current Preparedness of the Tripura Government
The following is the list of dedicated COVID hospitals in Tripura.
|Dhalaii District Hospital,Kulai||Government|
|District Hospital - Gomati Tripura||Government|
|District Hospital Khowai||Government|
|District Hospital, North Tripura||Government|
|Sepahijala District Hospital||Government|
|District Hospital, Santirbazar||Government|
|District Hospital Unakoti||Government|
|Agartala Hospital & Research Centre Pvt Ltd||Private|
|Tripura Medical college and Dr.BRAM teaching Hospital||Private|
|Ranir Bazar Primary Health Centre||Government|
|IGM Hospital (New Building Under Construction)||Private|
|Dr. Dipen Roy Clinic (Orthopaedic Surgeon )||Private|
|ILS Hospitals, Agartala||Private|
|Tripura Sundari Hospital||Private|
|Teliamura Subdivision Hospital||Private|
|Vhat Eye Hospital||Private|
|Regional Cancer Institute||Government|
|Sub-divisional Hospital, Belonia||Government|
|Bishalghar Sub-divisional Hospital||Government|
|Dharmanagar district hospital||Private|
|Dayaram Para Hospital||Private|
|New IGM Hospital Complex||Private|
|Primary Health Centre, Atharobola||Government|
|University Hospital, Tripura University||Government|
|Atharavola Helath Centre||Government|
|Killa Primary Health Center||Government|
|Tepania Hospital, Udaipur||Government|
|East Gakulnagar Health Sub-centre||Government|
|CGHS WELLNESS CENTRE AGARTALA||Government|
|MODERN PSYCHIATRY HOSPITAL||Government|
|Sonamura Gramin Hospital||Government|
|Government Ayurvedic Hospital||Government|
|Jirania Community Health Centre||Government|
|Dr. Chayan Bhattacharjee||Private|
|Trauma Centre, Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital||Private|
|Khumulwng Homeopathy Hospital||Private|
|ASR Hospitas PVT Ltd.||Private|
|OM SHANTI HEALTH SERVICES & Pathology Lab||Private|
|Gandacherra Sub Divisional Hospital||Government|
Keep coming back as we will add more new content. Work in Progress…