What is your use of WhatsApp now vs before COVID?
Inter-State Travel Guidelines
The following is the guideline issued by the Kerala government for the arrival of passengers to the state and the departure to other states.
- After getting the flight tickets, the traveler should register their details at https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/
- Travel permits will be issued with a QR code in the passenger’s registered phone number and email.
- Health screening should be done upon arrival.
- Asymptomatic passengers should undergo home quarantine for 14 days and symptomatic will be sent to COVID care centers.
- For the exit from Kerala, all the passengers should have valid flight tickets and medical certificate of being asymptomatic.
For the full text of the guidelines, please click here.
Current Preparedness of the Kerala Government
The following is the list of dedicated COVID hospitals in Kerala. The COVID facilities have been categorized into three types to treat COVID patients.
1. COVID care center (CCC) for mild or very mild or suspected cases.
2. COVID health center (CHC) for patients who are clinically assigned as moderate.
3. Dedicated COVID hospital for severe patients.
|Govt. medical college||Public||Dedicated||Thiruvananthapuram|
|Govt. medical college||Public||Dedicated||Kollam|
|Govt. medical college||Public||Dedicated||Alappuzha|
|Govt. medical college||Public||Dedicated||Kottayam|
|Govt. medical college||Public||Dedicated||Idukki|
|Govt. medical college||Public||Dedicated||Ernakulam|
|Govt. medical college||Public||Dedicated||Thrissur|
|Govt. medical college||Public||Dedicated||Malappuram|
|Govt. medical college||Public||Dedicated||Kozhikode|
|Govt. medical college||Public||Dedicated||Kannur|
Keep coming back as we will add more new content. Work in Progress…