Andaman & Nicobar
What is your use of WhatsApp now vs before COVID?
Inter-State Travel Guidelines
The following is the guideline issued by the Andaman and Nicobar Islands government for the arrival of passengers to the state and the departure to other states.
- Thermal screening will be done to all the passengers upon arrival.
- All the incoming passengers need to share their personal details with the administration for the record.
- Asymptomatic passengers will be allowed to travel to their residence.
- Symptomatic passengers will be taken to the designated COVID care center.
For full text of the guidelines, please click here.
Current Preparedness of the Andaman & Nicobar Islands Government
The following is the list of dedicated COVID hospitals in Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The COVID facilities have been categorized into three types to treat COVID patients.
1. COVID care center (CCC) for mild or very mild or suspected cases.
2. COVID health center (CHC) for patients who are clinically assigned as moderate.
3. Dedicated COVID hospital for severe patients.
|G B Pant Hospital, Port Blair||Govt.||Covid Health Centre||South Andaman|
|INHS Dhanvantri Minnie Bay, Port Blair||Govt.||Covid Health Centre||South Andaman|
|Dr. R P Hospital,Mayabunder||Govt.||Covid Health Centre||North & Middle Andaman|
|BJR Hospital, Car Nicobar||Govt.||Covid Health Centre||Nicobar|
Keep coming back as we will add more new content. Work in Progress…